Monday, August 17, 2015

MAY I BORROW THAT?

I think I have always been a bit of a "Tom-boy". Don't get me wrong, I grew up imagining extravagant lives for my dolls and I would reluctantly allow my mother to dress me in pink and snap elaborate bows in my hair. I would have much rather been climbing trees or helping my dad with his car though. I suppose some of those "masculine" personality traits have lingered into my adulthood, because I have found little fear walking right into the men's section. I walked myself over there not with the intention of finding something for one of the many men in life, but to find myself something different. I tire of styles and I have a hard time enjoying wearing jeans, so I thought I would try out a new trend I admired from the opposite gender: joggers.

These are not only one of the most comfortable jeans I have ever worn, but they are exceptionally useful. Not only can I wear them, but my boyfriend totally could too. For now, I think we'll just stick to me borrowing his shirts to wear around the house.  







Jeans: Standard Cloth (Urban Outfitters)
Top: Forever 21
Jacket: Life in Progress
Shoes: Cathy Jean
Necklace: House of Harlow (ROCKSBOX)

No comments:

Post a Comment