Friday, January 24, 2014

"Nobody is bored when he is trying to make something beautiful or to discover something that is true." -William Ralph Inge

Hello!

            I am Megan Hawley, the creator of ModeNarrative. Some of you may recognize me from my old fashion blog, which was titled, "Dirt-CheapChic." I retired from that blog several years ago, but I have recently decided that I would like to blog again! This time, I would expect that there will be many differences in my blog. I will still include my outfit posts, but I will also feature other bloggers, and local designers.

Many aspects of my life have changed since my old blog was active. I moved from Portland, then to Corvallis, and then to the coast. I now live on the Oregon Coast, where I operate my photography business, and work full-time. I believe that my first encounter with fashion blogging actually inspired me to look into photography more extensively,  so I am forever thankful for that. I anticipate that I will also be sharing some images from fashion shoots that I have photographed.

I am so very eager to begin blogging again!

                                                               


                                                             Sincerely yours,                
                                           



No comments:

Post a Comment